I. MANAGEMENT POLICY
Edition number: 3
EOSOL is a business group established in 2008, which was created with the mission of providing services for the development and operation of photovoltaic parks, under the name EOSOL. Subsequently, under the firms EOS Ingeniería and EOS Project Management, it expanded its activity into two sectors: engineering projects and consultancy services and supervision of high-level professionals. Since 2019, the scope of EOS’s activity has been extended to the aerospace sector, encompassing design processes and management of the production of components for this sector.
In these areas, the aim of the EOSOL group is to provide a fully guaranteed service, with high added value, tailored to each customer, with a high level of quality.
Likewise, aware of its obligations and social sensitivity in these matters, EOSOL is seriously committed to environmental protection and the health and safety of its workers.
To achieve this, the management has adopted a Management System, based on the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015, UNE EN 9100:2018, UNE EN ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards, aimed at achieving the highest degree of organisational excellence.
The general principles that govern the group’s activity are the follows:
1.- To ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with the requirements of contracts, legal and regulatory standards that are applicable in all areas..
2.- To work in the search for continuous improvement in the provision of specialised services, establishing objectives that are reviewed periodically, based on a thorough knowledge of the organisation and its context, the risks associated with our activity and the opinion of the interested parties. The analysis of the needs and expectations of the latter is particularly relevant for our organisation.
3.- To prevent pollution, over-consumption of natural resources, injuries and deterioration of the health of its workers by providing safe and healthy working conditions, eliminating hazards and reducing risks to health and safety at work..
4.- To guarantee employees the level of training and motivation necessary for the efficient development of their activities, as well as to facilitate their participation in decision-making, especially when it affects their safety, but also the strategic development of the organisation. Consultation on preventive matters with workers and their representatives is guaranteed.
5.- To guarantee the availability of resources and the correct planning of the processes necessary to ensure the maintenance and improvement of the required level of quality.
6.- To base the management of our organisation on a process-based approach and continuous control of the risks that affect both these processes and the business in general.
7.- EOSOL’s management ensures the improvement of the efficiency of the management system and its processes and the improvement of its results in relation to the client’s requirements.
All the professionals in the EOSOL group are responsible for obtaining the required quality.
II. GENERAL PURCHASING CONDITIONS
If you wish to know our General Conditions for the purchase of products and services, click here or on the heading of this section.
III. EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS
Since 2016, the EOSOL Group has had a certified management system that requires a regular evaluation of suppliers and contractors. In order to ensure the transparency of this process, we communicate the criteria used to carry out this evaluation:
- History / initial evaluation. In the event of having a supplier or subcontractor that has provided proven satisfaction over the last three years, it is valued with the highest possible score. In the case of a new supplier or subcontractor, the information is obtained by direct request to the supplier, by consulting their website or by agreed visits, taking into account the selection criteria detailed in Section 2.1.
- Having a quality certificate (maximum or minimum score).
- Quality of service and product conformity. Quantified on the basis of the number of incidents and non-conformities identified in each annual period. For each serious non-conformity related to service quality, 1 point is deducted.
- Quality/price ratio.
- Environmental performance (reports or complaints of which we are aware). In the case of having environmental certification (ISO 14001 or EMAS), the maximum score is assigned. For each report or complaint, one point is subtracted, with a maximum possible score of 3.
- Behaviour in terms of ORP (reports or complaints of which we are aware) In the case of having ORP certification (OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001), the maximum score is assigned. For each report or complaint, one point is deducted, with a possible maximum of 3 points.
- Delivery on time. When the supplier has no incidents related to delivery on time, the maximum score (5 points) is assigned, for each delay affecting the planning or final delivery of the product 1 point is subtracted in the evaluation.
- Specific criteria. To evaluate different services and products (quality of the relationship, speed of deliveries and returns, intrinsic quality of the product or service).
All the above criteria are evaluated with a score of 0 to 5 points.
With this system, the maximum score is 40 points; when the supplier exceeds the score of 25 points, it is considered valid for contracting, provided that the services or products offered by the supplier are those required at any given time. On the other hand, if the score is lower, or if serious non-conformities have been generated (at least 2), the corresponding actions are taken: the head of the department and purchasing are the ones who assess their contracting if strictly necessary or, if not, the supplier or contract is classified as “not approved” or “rejected”.